Studio Hotrods Inc
4118 US Hwy. 12
You can always buy a nice Bel Air - Like everyone else. You COULD find a cool old Fairlane, and raise a few eyebrows or, you can call Studio Hotrods and snatch up this unique 1956 Ford Mainline! From 1952 to 1956 Fords Mainline was positioned below the Customline and Crestline as the company''''s base offering, and accordingly, featured strong styling with minimal trim. This awesome Mainlines tasteful and comfortable two-tone interior is a classy reminder of the days when style and appeal were the central focus of car design. Restored and better than new!!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1948 Chevrolet 3100 2dr Turbo 400 Pickup
1992 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE 2dr C1500 Standard Cab
2012 Fisker Karma - Go Green With This Sporty Ride
2014 Dodge Challenger SRT8
1961 Ford F100 Custom Cab Pickup DUDE
1969 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door