MGM Classic Cars
150 S Church Street
1977 Pontiac Trans AM (Stock #317) -SPECIAL EDITION BANDIT CAR -Recent Restoration completed -Very Nice factory finish Code 19 paint -Numbers Matching 403ci Engine -Rebuilt with less than 500 miles -TH350 Factory automatic transmission -Factory original SnowFlake wheels -Nice set of BF Goodrich radial TA tires -Correct exhaust extension tips -Infamous Hurst T Tops -All Glass and trim are in VGC -Engine Compartment is spotless -Suspension components all gone thru -Brake and Fuel Lines have been replaced -Factory GM power steering -Factory original WS4 set up -Interior has all been restored -Black bucket seats/center console/Shifter -Factory power windows -Factory/Original Special Edition Gold package -Headliner/Dash/Gauges/panels/Carpet in VGC -Underneath floorpans/Trunk and rockers all show well -Factory Air conditioning-Will need a charge/Belt Some additional information 403 bored Hydraulic roller cam Roller rockers Guide plates Screw in studs Holly 750 carb Headers Dual exhaust This Pontiac Iconic Smokey & the Bandit drives/runs and stops great! This is a Authentic Special Edition Vehicle! Financing and delivery is available The First $60,000 takes it home!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door