200 E Cypress St
This car is all new. rebuilt 396 V8 and turbo 400 auto trans with less than 300 miles. reconditioned rear end, new brakes, new shocks, new front end suspension, new steering box, new radiator with electric fan, new carpet, new chrome front bumper and new Air Condition. recently painted black with red SS stripes and badges. This was an original 350 car. Bucket seats. It runs and drives great. must see.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door