Classic Car Deals
1940 Lincoln Zephyr 3 Window Business Coupe V12 Manual Transmission that is stunningly beautiful Hot Rod Three Window Coupe Lincoln will take your breath away with its beautiful lines and gorgeous curves! A Rare Collector Car that over the years has earned the title of Best Senior Lincoln Zephyr Judged Car with the Lincoln Zephyr Owners Club. VIN# H98000. V-12 Engine - Just got back after 12 months of a complete engine swap that was totally upgraded with the following: Finned polished aluminum heads, polished Edelbrock dual intake manifold, Dual carburetors, Aluminum headers, electric fan, electrical system upgraded from 6 volt to 12 volt for faster and easier starting, Polished aluminum alternator that looks like a generator, polished aluminum starter, rebuilt transmission with postwar over drive, dual exhaust with custom exhaust tips, new wiring, new wide white wall radial tires with rims that were powder coated. Perfect interior and trunk. The car has extensive history with the Lincoln Zephyr Owners Club and in 1989 it achieved Senior Status with the LZOC at the G.O.F. XXI and was judged the highest point Lincoln among the senior cars thus winning the trophy for Best Senior Zephyr. Three Window Business Coupes are very sought after and will continue to rise in price because of their rarity and beauty. Comes with documentation and a title Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door