Fastlane Motorsports Classic Cars
1433 W FULLERTON AVE SUITE K
Wow 1995 Merlin Sport Prototype Race Car 1.6L B16A2 Honda engine Chassis N.01, Hewland Engineering H9-3123 Racing Gearbox Transmission, Race car comes with Passaporto Tecnico/ Technical Passport, Prototype Race Car built by Merlin Poly-Racing in Bruges, France, raced and lived in ITALY by Team Pomozzi. Race car was also featured in Boule Monaco Espace Fontvieille Monte Carlo Automobiles De Prestige Motorcars, Top of the line Sport Prototype Race Car. Car been gone over and inspected, has all new Motul racing fluids and oils, new OMP Sport AFFF Mechanical fire suppression system, new Sabelt Steel Series S6222 Formula 2x2 FIA Harness, Serious inquiries only, we have all build specs and documents. Please call for more information, pictures and video. We will provide you with the best vehicle experience possible. Your complete satisfaction is our #1 priority. Please note, we did NOT build or restore the vehicle. Vehicles are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS with all faults known/unknown and with no implied warranty. Pre-Purchase inspections welcome, we describe these vehicles to the best of our ability. For more information contact our showroom (630) 519-4591 or text (708) 714-6657 Please check out are website for more info, pictures and video. www.fastlanemotorsport.com Financing and shipping available. We offer financing at 10% down with a credit score of over 650 Call or text for more info. Note: We are by appointment only, Please call to schedule an appointment. We can supply you with any additional pictures, video or even a video test drive you request on our vehicles.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door