2350 Turnpike Street
North Andover, MA
North Andover, MA
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA
This is a stunning 1973 Dodge Challenger 2 Door Coupe that has been completely renovated and that has maybe 5 miles on her since completion of an extensive restoration. It is finished in the most popular Plum Crazy Purple and has a complementary Black vinyl interior. The paint, the chrome, the engine compartment and the interior are all in excellent condition. Overall, this is a great car ready for a new home.
This 1973 Dodge Challenger is powered by her 340cid, single 4BBL carburetor and this is coupled to a manual 4 Speed Pistol-Grip transmission. She has Power Steering and Brakes as well as a factory AM Radio (not working).
If you are looking for a mechanically sound and restored classic car then this is one you will not want to miss. This 1973 Challenger is a great driver, is finished in the most desirable color combination, is a 4 Speed and its ready to roll. Again, do not let the opportunity to own this car pass you by. We have priced her to provide you the best deal on a car of this caliber. If you need any assistance with financing please let me know.
If you want to know the RESERVE on the car - CALL ME - (978) 771-8375
If you would like to talk about a purchase - CALL ME (978) 771-8375
My name is Paul please call me direct with any questions - my cell phone is always with me at (978) 771-8375 or you can email me anytime at [email protected] I promise you will enjoy your experience at Silverstone Motorcars. We'll gladly assist in delivering this vehicle to your doorstep.
FINANCING AVAILABLE FROM JJ BEST BANC - APPLY TODAY **
THIS CAR IS LOCATED IN NORTH ANDOVER, MA **
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door