702 N 1st St.
This 1969 Chevy Nova Super Sport is believed to be a real deal! The previous owner has owned this car since 1980 and it is one solid Super Sport! It's floors frame and trunk floor are all rock solid and original metal. It has had one repaint done in a garnet red with it's original black vinyl top. Its black bucket seat interior is in nice original shape with a 4 speed on the floor. It's JA code 1969 Date code correct 396 325 HP V8 engine runs very smooth and is backed up by a 4 speed manual transmission. It comes equipped with a 12 bolt rear end power front disc brakes dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of original SS rims with bias ply RWL tires. This nova runs and drives nice down the road and has a lot of power. Great driver condition car with a rust free original undercarriage witch is hard to find in a nova! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door