Arizona Classic Car Sales
2010 W. Parkside Ln. #130
Arizona Classic Car Sales is thrilled to offer this beautiful 1977 Ford F150 4X4 This truck is truly a survivor and once you look it over you will see how well this truck was taken care of over the last 42 years..!! Loaded with options like a 351 V8 gasoline engine, 4 spd manual transmission, Original paint, Unmolested extra clean interior, New windshield & rubber moulding, Carburetor just rebuilt, New tires from Discount tire, New door weather strip, New fuel grommet, New fuel filler neck for in cab tank, New radius arm & c bushings, New ES9000 Shocks Front & Rear, New steering stabilizer, New coil springs, 2 level kit, New heat shield & sound deadener under carpet, New exhaust manifold gaskets, All lights and electrical in working order, Ford camper shell, Original documents from original purchase, Deluxe MARTI report, Original purchase order, Original paint, AND MORE..!! This is one clean & original Ford F150 that is a true survivor..! Please don't hesitate to call or text with any questions or offers..!! 602-513-3298"
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door