American Classic Cars
2282 Arrow Hwy
La Verne, CA
La Verne, CA
1981 Oldsmobile Toronado Brougham Oldsmobile introduced the Toronado in 1966 as a high end personal luxury coupe to compete with Fords Thunderbird. Possibly the most unique thing about the Toronado is its front engine, front wheel drive layout. Though this is common place nowadays, in 1966 is was the first American front drive vehicle since the demise of Cord in the 1930s. The Toronado lasted 4 generations and was produced until 1992. This is a 1981 which would have been one of the last of the third generation. With a healthy 5.0L V8 and a Turbo Hydra-Matic automatic transmission, this car is a lovely luxury automobile. This Oldsmobile car has not even covered 35,000. miles! . Options include: A/C, AM/FM radio, cruise control, power brakes, power steering, power locks, power windows, seat belts, cloth interior, The exterior is finished in its original Charcoal Firemist paint . This is a stylish classic that has a timeless look and can make someone proud for years to come.. This is a one owner well maintained car.. Check out the original Window sticker in the pictures Give us a call or email us with any questions that you may have. 909-596-5700 [email protected]
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door