1935 Chevrolet Pickup Truck. Beautiful...original with 49,000 miles. Runs and drives amazing. NO RUST or BONDO. This truck was stored inside a heated garage on display for 35 years. Starts nice and runs great. This has some stone chips and scratches but very nice truck. We believe it is rare because we have no been able to find another 1935 that has not been changed. This one is ALL STEEL, no fiberglass parts.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door