GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present for your consideration this 1949 Chrysler Windsor Club Coupe. 1949 was the 25th anniversary year for Chrysler. This new design had more headroom, more leg room and more room for passengers. The car has been owned by the current owner for many years.
The car is powered by its 6 cylinder "Spitfire" - high compression engine paired with its fluid drive transmission. Highlights feature a visor, air conditioning(external ice style that draws wind through it and blows it into the car) AM radio, curb feelers and white wall tires. The car has excellent bones and remains to be very solid. The doors shut like a vault door. The car runs well and holds the road well as it sails down the road. The older paint still polishes to a shine and the chrome looks good for its age. The blue cloth interior is neat and tidy throughout.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door