This is a 1994 Jaguar XJS Convertible **(project car!)** 4.0 6 cylinder engine. Rare Triple Black option. It does have some front end damage from a tree limb falling on it. It does needs some work: Burns oil, power steering pump makes noise, A/C does not work, needs a head gasket. Comes with a new top and head liner still in the box. Best offer over $3,000.00 USD.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door