GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
A completely refreshed Ford came in 1935 with the 4-cylinder no longer being offered, leaving just the 221 Cubic Inch V8 to power every Ford car and truck. The body was lowered and new comfort seating was designed. It was a much more modern car with a pushed forward grille and integrating fenders into the body. Another major design advance was integrating the trunk into the body.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this 1935 Ford Fordor for your consideration. The hotrod is finished in red over a red interior with blue accents. The exterior chrome has been "re-Chromed" and has a high shine. Highlights include tilt steering column, shaved door handles with 2 remote key fobs, car cover, Air conditioning, Radio with Cassette hidden in globe-box, electric cooling fan, Billet Specialties wheels on BF Goodrich tires and more. Grill shell, bumpers, light shell and light rings were re-chromed. This car is a blast to drive and holds the road well.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door