218 Meyers Drive
Sherman , TX
1969 Chevrolet Corvette. VIN 194379S716483. Original, numbers matching, L46 350hp/350ci V8 engine. 4 speed manual transmission. Power steering, power 4 wheel disc brakes and T-Tops.
Good body with nice looking red paint.
Solid underneath Frame and birdcage are good.
15" Rally wheels.
Black, bucket seat interior with center console, presents well.
350ci V8 (L46 350HP) Original engine, numbers matching.
4 speed manual transmission.
4 wheel disc brakes.
Runs and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We show by appointment only.
Please call 940-632-9454 to set appointment or to discuss this vehicle.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1967 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible 350 4 Speed
Sherman , TX
1970 Chevrolet K5 Blazer 4x4
1977 Ford Bronco 4x4 V8
1972 Ford Maverick Olympic Sprint Edition V8 Autom
1983 Chevrolet Silverado K10 4x4SWB Pickup PROJECT
1966 Chevrolet Impala Convertible 396 V8 Matching
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door