KC Classic Cars
8201 E. 23rd St.
Kansas City, MO
Kansas City, MO
PRICE REDUCED, MAKE OFFER
You're looking at one of the nicest '51 Desoto street rods available anywhere, at any price. Professionally built and expertly sorted with comfort and convenience in mind, loaded with modern day options, and a host of tasteful body modifications, this Desoto club coupe is ready to be driven ANYwhere, and ANY distance in total air-conditioned comfort. If you're looking for something completely loaded, completely done, and easy to start, turn, stop, drive, enter, and exit, this car is it. See the exhaustive list below for details. Read on, it would take 3X the asking price to build this car today.
* Chopped top
* New V-butted windshield in perfect condition
* Shaved chrome, trim, and door handles
* Rechromed bumpers and bumperettes
* Frenched headlights, custom tail lights
* Electric doors with 2 remotes and THREE redundant hidden safety openers located throughout the car
* Lexus-quality panel gaps
* All new glass
* Stunning Prize Silver Gold Effect base/clear paint
* Lowered on genuine polished Halibrand wheels with knock-offs and high quality, like-new Yokohama tires
* Camaro front sub-frame, and custom Camaro rear
* Mopar rear end
* Rebuilt Mopar 360 V8, 4bbl carb, factory manifolds
* Rebuilt, smooth shifting 727 automatic transmission
* COLD Vintage A/C with heat
* Aluminum radiator with electric fan
* Power steering
* Power disc brakes
* Cruise control
* Tilt steering column
* High-mounted (inside) third brake light
* Burled wood/chrome/stainless custom wheel
* Hidden factory GM stereo system
* Trunk-mounted CD changer
* Full set of custom "antique" gauges w/full lighting
* Complete Cadillac leather interior, including multi-function power front buckets (both sides), with 3 point seat belts, full Cadillac console with dual storage bins, cupholders, Cadillac rear seat with seatbelts, custom speakers, and all-suede headliner.
This street rod drives like a MUCH newer car, and best of all, everything works! That means you won't have to constantly mess with bad parts, homely wiring jobs, and constant problems. Wipers, horn, signals, headlights, taillights, stereo, dash lights, dome light, heat, air, power seats, and all gauges work as they should! Try finding that in any other street rod in this price range!
See many more high resolution pics on my website: www.kcclassiccars.us and follow/like us on Facebook @KCClassicCars.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door