AutoBarn Classic Cars
325 McGill Ave., Ste 500
STK 2602 1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce
This vintage 1989 Alfa Romeo Spider Veloce roadster is very original except for a professional re-spray of Alpha Red. The owner believes that the mileage on the odometer, 59,002, is actual. The exterior finish is in good condition, but there is minor webbing on the hoods surface. The interior of this classic is in overall good original condition seats, dash and carpeting are all good. A handsome alloy/mahogany wheel is positioned perfectly in front of a full set of factory gauges and provides a distinctive finishing accent. Air conditioning, power windows, an Alpine AM/FM/CD stereo w/power antenna and a new black convertible top (manual) complete the package. The 2,600lb roadster is powered by Alpha's 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder, naturally aspired w/Bosch L-Jetronic indirect-injection. Backing this sophisticated powerplant is a 5-speed manual transmission and a stock differential with 4.00:1 gearing. Other performance enhancements include 4-wheel power disc brakes, Koni shocks and 14" factory 5-spoke alloys w/185/70x14 Pirelli radials. This elegant Alfa Romeo Veloce roadster is more than ready for you to enjoy. ALL VEHICLES SOLD "AS IS".
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door