Classic Car Deals
1961 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II sedan senior-owned. The owner was the \'realtor to the stars\' and owns an eclectic collection of cars for different celebrity personalities for showings etc. This car underwent a premium restoration prior to the current owner\'s purchase of it from the estate of the owner. This car is 2-tone blue and has been beautifully restored. The car is loaded and everything works except the AC. The leather is perfect and very clean. The burl wood dash is beautiful with no signs of delamination as with other examples. The shag carpet is lying in place over the original carpet from a past showing. It\'s completely removable and the original RR carpet beneath it is beautiful and undamaged. All the chrome is intact and undamaged. No signs of rust on this car anywhere. Clearly this is a Right-Hand-Drive car. Car runs well and rides out nicely with no surprises. No unusual sounds/odors etc. The car is offered on a bill of sale. The title is included, but has not yet been put in his name because the owner he bought it from passed and didn\'t sign the title. It was purchased from an agent for the widow. As you may be aware, a bill of sale is accepted in every state of the union for title purposes etc. Many of the Rolls Royces available have terrible cracked lacquer, but that\'s not the case for this car. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door