FSD Hot Rod Ranch LLC
1220 Huffstetler Drive Suite 204
This ALL STEEL 1956 Ford Customline Victoria is a “One-of-a-Kind” Custom Fabricated Show Car! A 1957 Ford Thunderbird was graphed into this beautiful build to create a show car like no other! Painted in a Beautiful Vibrant Red with Polished Chrome. The Leather Interior features Front Powered Windows, Tilt Steering and a Digital Radio! Under the hood is a Built 5.7L 347-Stroker V8 with a Holley 4BBL, Power Steering, Front Powered Disc Brakes & an Automatic Transmission!
I, STEVE PHELPS, WILL IMMEDIATELY AND PERSONALLY ANSWER YOUR PHONE CALL 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 AM - 10 PM (EST).
GIVE US A CALL ... RIGHT NOW … AT 689-688-6348!
-1957 Ford Thunderbird Fabricated into Body!
-Chrome Bumpers & Trim
-Reversed Hood Scoop
-Rear Fender Skrits
-Chrome Stardust Wheel Covers
-White Wall Tires
-Custom Designed Leather Interior
-Bright Red Steel Dash
-Banjo Wood Grain Steering Wheel
-Tilt Steering Column
-Digital Radio w/ Cassette
-Front Power Windows
-Front Bucket Seating
-Built 5.7L 347-Stroker V8 -Holley Street Warrior 4BBL Carb.
-Edelbrock Intake Manifold
-Polished Shortie Headers
-Front Powered Disc Brakes
Buyer ResourcesView All
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1936 Chevrolet 5-Window Coupe *All Steel*
1966 International Harvester Scout Pickup
1947 Mercury Series 79M Club Convertible
1951 Studebaker 2R5
1938 Ford COE Extended Cab Dually ALL STEEL
1995 Ford F150 XLT Short-Bed Pickup Truck
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door