702 N 1st St.
This 1972 Chevy El Camino is a Beautiful Retromod that was restored years ago and still looks great. Its powered by a built 350 CI engine automatic transmission power steering power 4 wheel disc brakes tilt steering column air conditioning classic instrument gauges tubular control arms dual exhaust and is riding on a real nice set of American Racing Chrome rims. This El Camino is a super fast and fun car to drive. Its light green metallic paint is laid out over a very solid and straight body with a very nice undercarriage. Its interior has custom bucket seats and was done very nicely. This is a great looking and fun cruising muscle car! Call us today to schedule your test drive.""Because life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door