Classic Car Deals
!!!Call For Location!!!
1967 Chevrolet Chevelle. This Chevelle is the perfect candidate for building a correct SS tribute car. The 396 big block as well as the Turbo 400 automatic transmission are both date coded from 67. The engine has been professionally rebuilt and has never been fired. It is completely correct, from the carb down to the oil pan. The transmission has also been professionally rebuilt and has never been installed. Included with this Chevelle is new metal to finish the back half of the car. The only sheet metal left to purchase are the floors. Included with the car are a lot of new parts as well as good used parts that we've acquired over the years. Such as a new grille, all new exhaust, emblems, & more. Whoever ends up owning it will be light years ahead. -Vehicle is on consignment and at our clients home -Please Call First and talk to a rep at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 -Showroom is by appointment only Please Call -If you would like a FREE Listing please visit our consignment page or Call
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door