1950 Chevrolet Fleetline Deluxe, original survivor, recent rebuilt 216 engine, Fenton Headers, dual exhaust, 3-speed, Coker Tires, rechromed bumpers & grill, radio, heater, recent upholstery with pleated leather, new headliner, more pictures available. Ask for Cliff, 509-961-3432 or 509-961-8856
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door