Classic Car Deals
1954 Dodge C-1 Job rated 1/2 ton pick up truck. Flathead 6 cylinder with three speed manual column shift transmission. Very straight and solid truck for its age, and is virtually rust free. This would be considered a running and driving project truck in all original condition, with the exception of a repaint decades ago with some questionable trim work on the wheel wells. Does run and drive pretty well but might need to be gone through to be a daily driver, has had very little use over the last several years. Gauges and some of electronics not working so I only drive it short distances. Please Note The Following **Vehicle Location is at our clients home and Not In Cadillac, Michigan. **We do have a showroom with about 25 cars that is by appointment only **Please Call First and talk to one of our reps at 231-468-2809 EXT 1 ** FREE Consignment Visit Our Site Today Easy To List Your Vehicle and Get it Sold in Record Time.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door