20950 Rogers Drive
Few cars are more iconic than a Sequoia Green Oldsmobile Cutlass. This Cutlass is a real Looker! It isn't perfect but makes for a great looking driver. This Olds is a great runner and is perfect to keep the top down and enjoy the ride. This Cutlass comes to us with Florida history and is powered by a Rocket Powered V8 engine paired with an easy to drive Automatic Transmission. The Sequoia Green exterior paint is the original color for this car. Both the exterior paint, as well as the painted white hood striping, are in pretty good shape for an older restoration. The factory white vinyl bucket seat interior, original dash, and original center console are in great condition. This Cutlass Supreme also features a number of "creature comforts" including power steering, power brakes, power windows, and Factory 8-Track player. Come take a look at this car, and you will fall in love again with your father's Oldsmobile.
*V-8 Rocket Powered
*Sequoia Green White Exterior over White Interior
*White Vinyl Power Top
*Bucket Seat Interior
*Factory 8-Track Player
If an inaccurate automobile price is inadvertently listed on this Website, Seller reserves the right to NOT honor the erroneous price.
For more information and a current list of vehicles, call 763-428-7337.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door