This vehicle is a classic begging for a chance to be a show stopper. Put your spin on this creampuff and return her to her glory days. This is a blank canvas you can put your personal touches on. Add an air ride suspension, some 20" wheels, and tires, and add your favorite color. Imagine going to a car show and having the only suicide doored Lincoln on the property. This is a rare vehicle, so dont miss out and regret later! If you are interested, please secure your financing before calling me because my time is very limited. I have no time for scammers. I included some photos of examples of other tricked out Lincolns. Please call between 8:00 am and 9:00 pm and text any questions you have. $12,500 or Best Offer! Thank you for looking.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door