GR Auto Gallery
4722 50th St SE
Grande Rapids, MI
Grande Rapids, MI
Moving into production of their 1981 Corvette, Chevrolet made some great adjustments to both the drivability and design and produced just over 40,000 models for the public. With a fiberglass reinforced monoleaf rear spring added to the automatic transmission models, an added auxiliary electric cooling fan behind the radiator for better engine cooling, a power driver seat and an improved anti-theft system which assisted with eliminating the ignition issues of times past, this was one of the best example to come out of the factory for the C3 yet. Produced between two factories in Bowling Green, KY and St. Louis, MO, this was the only model year to be built in two factories simultaneously.
GR Auto Gallery is pleased to present this well-kept and strong running example of the 1981 Chevrolet Corvette Coupe for your consideration. The Corvette is powered by its 350v8 paired with an automatic transmission. Highlights include mirrored T tops, power windows, power locks, AM/FM/cassette player, power brakes, power steering, air conditioning, cup holders. The car also rides on brand new tires.
Gr Auto Gallery, LLC and our sister company, Wheelz Sales and Leasing Inc. makes every effort to represent each vehicle accurately and with integrity. We also welcome third party inspections when necessary. Although we try to do our very best to be accurate in our description writing we are human and do make mistakes. Unless otherwise noted, All vehicles are sold AS IS, No Warranty Expressed or Implied. All sales final.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door