516 E. Bristol St
Ventura County, CA
WOW SAVE THOUSANDS
REDUCED NOW ONLY34,500 FIRM NO TRADES
FINANCING SHIPPING INSPECTION EXPORTING AVLB
HAS IT ALL
1955 THUNDERBIRD - $34500
title status: clean
This is a near perfect car with only 64,000 original miles. It is the deluxe model with power steering, power brakes power windows, power seat, automatic transmission, continental kit, fender skirts, convertible top and hard top, and a full tank of gas, what more could you ask for???.
It runs and drives great. Call, email or text RAY NOW 574 849 5323
THANKS FOR LOOKING 8
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1981 MERCEDES BENZ 380 SL - EXCELLENT CONDITION -
32 FORD RDSTR HEMI V8 HALIBRAND QCHANGE DIFF32K
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
99 VETTE WOW WITH LINGENEFELTER PERFORMANCE PKG
47 Ford Convertible - Stunning Reduced 79500
Pleasanton Area, CA
53 RAMBLER RARE 2 DR HARDTOP IMMACULTEREDUCED26500
Elkhart , IN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door