1973 Chevrolet Nova with a scat 4340 rotating assembly, super victor intake, meziere electric water pump, powermaster starter and alternator, single stage nitrous plate, 2 10lb bottles, brodix heads, a built th400 with a hipster transbrake, ladder bar suspension, fresh paint as of last year, fiberglass vfn front end, 5inch cowl hood, deck lid, rear bumper, all windows are lexan, 35 spline moser axles, strange 9 inch, 4:56 gears, moly fastshafts driveshaft, qa1 coil over front suspension, trz control arms, trz rack and pinion steering, chris alston spindles, discs in front, drums in rear, hurst pistol grip electric shifter, line lock, msd6al iginition. 33x15-15 mickey thompson slicks, inside is completely gutted to reduce weight although it does have a passenger seat. It weighs about 3200 lbs with me in it and runs mid 6s on a 150 shot. Its pretty much a turn key operation. Runs on 110 race gas.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door