FOR SALE; 1956 Oldsmobile Holiday 88 2 Door Hardtop with a 394 H.O. Engine, 4 Barrel Carburetor, and Automatic Transmission. This is beautiful show car and has won many honors, and trophies over the years. It has been well maintained, is in very good condition, and runs, and drives well. Transmission was rebuilt by previous owner prior to 2011. Current owner can produce shop records for a front end rebuild, a jet clean on the heads and all associated work completed in 2018, and other documented quality mechanical work. Car has functioning exhaust cutouts, and wide sidewall radial tires. Fire Mist Rootbeer color, good paint, interior, and chrome. $27,900.00.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door