Clean Classic Cars Of Sara
7910 25th Court East #107
Just in from private museum this 1958 Studebaker Silver hawk this Silver-hawk has had a complete professional restoration in 2010 with little use since 2019 freshen up including all new brakes and fluids including fuel system service and new tires. this is a great example which runs and drives excellent and would make a great driver or addition to any collection. attention to detail taken with all original components including unrestored original air cleaner.
Please call us at 941-355-1955 for a personal walk around and description. We can finance this car to 72 months and we hip world wide door to door no problem. Classic Cars of Sarasota is the leader in clean classic collectible cars world wide and has sold thousands of cars to every country in our 30 years in business. call us today and discover the difference.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door