*New white wall tires
*Factory steel wheels w/ caps
*Factory Radio (works)
*Factory Gauges work
*15,900 miles showing - TMU - miles not documented with receipts
*Interior appears to be original
*Exterior appears to be mostly original
*Original steering wheel in great condition
Great looking car that is fun to drive. Runs and drives really nice. Appears to be mostly original car with some noted scratches and scrapes in the photos. Previous ownerships was trying to keep car as original as possible.
Showdown Motors Inc. 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door