This 1979 Chevrolet L-82 Corvette is powered by a 350 small block with 225 Horsepower/270Ib of torque backed by a 3-speed Turbo Hydra-Matic Automatic transmission. This beauty only has 8,000 original miles since it rolled off the factory floor. It has working cold AC and heat, power windows, power locks, new pioneer radio with new speaker system, power brakes that will stop you in a hurry, black leather interior with black exterior, 17' chrome Mag wheels, tilt steering wheel, and power steering! Also includes a extra set of glass t-tops! perfect for cruises on nice sunny days Call TODAY for more information or to schedule an appointment (281) 463-4968
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door