Custom Build by Hall of Fame Builder Bob Trostle #511; https://www.knoxvilleraceway.com/Article/1954/remembering-bob-trostle
This 1932 Roadster was built using many part Bob built his race cars with, Knock of Wheels, Quick Change Rear, track style suspension and dropped I beam. Lots of detail, Chrome and Polish. Fibreglass body by Hastings painted Performance Red by Tony Ruli. Custom Black leather interior and trunk. A custom removable Hard top built by Bob and Van Beek. A .040 Over Donavan 400 Aluminum Engine Block #383 Rebuilt by Ostrich Racing Engines in 2002 mated to a Automatic 350 tranny.
Block #383 has a Great History: Originally Purchased by Bob Weikert Racing and raced in a Trostle Chassis winning 55 Features setting a new record and the Knoxville Nations in 1985, #383 also raced by Randy Smith in 1986 & 1987 Australian Tour.
Bob sold this Roadster to his Grand Son Paul Wilson Jr. I have the original Title in Paul Wilson Name
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door