Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Rare 1949 Bentley Mark VI Drop-Head-Coupe by Abbott of FarnhamThis 1949 Bentley Mark VI Abbott Drop-Head Coupe is an extremely rare automobile that's been patiently awaiting straightforward cosmetic restoration. Burgundy over black with black leather interior. It also has a working power top with newer fabric. The engine sounds great and the car drives well. Just out of an estate and in need of paint and bodywork. The interior also needs full recommissioning including the dashboard and wiring. Abbott was an English coachbuilder based in Farnham, Surrey, England. They bodied about twenty Bentley Mark VI making this a very rare and unique car to restore. This distinctively-styled Bentley is not to be overlooked.Chassis: B454EYPrice: $49,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door