1955 Chevrolet Bel Air Convertible - $39,995.00
OLD SCHOOL HOT ROD, built in the mid 70's and remains that way today.
327 small block Chevy 350 HP hydraulic cam, 1956 Corvette 2-4 barrel intake and carb, Muncie 4 speed w/Hurst shifter, 4:11 rear, power convertible top, was an active show winner back in the late 70s but has not been driven much the past 25 years. Has a new convertible top, interior is good with no rips/tears/stains, radio works but could be replaced, trunk floor was replaced 25 years ago, Western slot mags, tires have plenty of tread, paint is good. Suspension is stock and has been rebuilt. Runs great and drives well, no oil burner/leaker. Its an old hot rod and fun to drive and thats what they are for! Always gets looks, thumb ups and honks! Get a cool 55 Convertible at a reasonable price! Dont let it get away! Lets talk and put this Convertible in your garage!
I own this car, it is from an estate, I have clear title, it is a real convertible, go away scammers already know your tricks, no dealers I dont need help or the fees for myself or the buyer, I dont want to trade already have my plate full otherwise I would be keeping this gem.
$500 non refundable deposit will hold the car, balance within 7 days via cash or wire transfer otherwise it is back for sale. I can assist with shipping, freight cost responsibility of buyer. I can deliver for $1.50 per mile one way. Car located 30 miles southeast of Dallas.
Car has clear title, no warranties expressed or implied, sold as is and I welcome an appointment to inspect it personally or by independent third party. AGAIN NO DEALERS, NO TRADES. Call and leave message or text David at 214 738-5231
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door