Laguna Classic Cars Automotive Art
2171 Laguna Canyon Rd
Laguna Beach, CA
Laguna Beach, CA
This pristine, late production 280 SL represents the most highly developed version of the W113 series and is a pleasure to drive. The 280 SL has been carefully maintained and updated as need but retains its Mercedes-Benz originality. The under-carriage is as clean and immaculate as the engine compartment. The front fenders retain the factory weld marks and the firewall rubber insulation appears to be original. Here is a link to a video test drive:
Power 4-wheel disc brakes
Becker Europa radio
Heated rear glass
Both removable hardtop and soft top
The 280SL Roadsters are without a doubt the sweet spot of the classic Mercedes-Benz model range. They remain attainable despite rapidly increasing values over recent years, in addition to being extremely stylish, and reliable enough to be used for pleasure on a frequent basis. The elegant and understated styling of these Roadsters, penned by designer and artist Paul Bracq, made the model a desirable accessory for young Hollywood celebrities in the late 1960s and early 1970s.
The 1971 Mercedes Benz drives well, is reliable, starts easily, and runs smoothly with no issues.
This 280 SL is exempt from smog certification and comes with a clean California title.
Low rate financing is available with rates as low as 3.5% APR with approved credit. You can apply directly on our website (www.lagunaclassiccars.com) by clicking on the "Financing" tab.
We can also arrange delivery to almost anywhere.
We are always looking to consign and buy classic cars, muscle cars, and European sports cars.
Our consignment program is simple: no cost to you if it doesn't sell, 93% sell rate.
We may be compensated by these links
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door