702 N 1st St.
This is a excellent looking and driving Resto Mod 1969 Chevy Camaro! Its powered by a nice running 350 LT1 tune port injected V8 engine and is backed up by a smooth shifting automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering 4 wheel power disk brakes front and rear spoiler [email protected] shifter cowl hood white Z28 Stripes Alpine CD Player headers dual exhaust and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Torque Thrust Rims with RWL tires. This car really has the look and the stance and the driveablity to go along with it. This Camaro handles the road great and is ready to to jump in and enjoy. It does have a older restoration with that still shows real well but not perfect anymore. Its black bucket seat interior looks great great also. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door