1933-34 FORD CHASSIS,327 4SPEED, DANA 44, RUNNIG, NEED BODY !
Chassis: 1934 Stock Chassis with boxed front & rear to stock crossmember. New Corvair Reversed Steering box to the stock axle with tube shocks. The rear end is a DANA 44 with Mosser axles and a posi unit. Ratio is 3.78.
Engine: The short block is a 327 cu/in. 375/360HP p/no. 3892657. The heads are Edlebrock performance RPM. The cam is a BluePoint Hyd. Tappet. overlap is 103 degrees. The carb is Edlebrock 600 cfm with a Mallory distributor and Sanderson Headers. The radiator is Griffin 2 row aluminum. The engine flywheel is aluminum with a hydraulic 11' clutch. The transmission is a Munice "m21" with a Hurst Shifter. The exhaust system is 2.5' steel with s/s mufflers. Brakes. front 11' mid size GM and rears a 10' drums. The fuel tank is stock at 12 gallons with electric pump. The dual master cylinder has remote reservoirs. The 14' wheels are American mags.
***Asking Price $10,000.00***
***In-Search Of/WANTED: 1951-56 Ford Crown Victoria***
Rubber running boards/ F/grass rear fenders, powerpack chevy heads-original Dunentoff cam and lifters, red vinyl bench seat, original front and rear bumpers.
***CONTACT: PAUL @ 516-316-0295***
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door