1952 Hudson Wasp. 308 C.I. Flathead 6 Cylinder engine with a 3 speed manual transmission. Pertronix ignition and coil. Coker wide white walls tires, excellent chrome, original interior with seat covers. Runs and drives great. Call or email for more information on this beautiful Hudson. Will take trades.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door