*5 Speed Transmission
*March Ram Air
*Maximum sports engine support
*Maximum sports adjustable suspension
*Sub frame connectors
*Flowmaster dual exhaust
*Power Steering with Tilt Wheel
*Power Disc Brakes
*Not Actual Miles
*Repainted Red exterior
*16" Pony wheels - Grey
*5.0 floor mats
*Rear seat delete
*Factory AM/FM Cassette player (only playing static)
Very clean restored Mustang. No rust an body and undercarriage very clean. Nice bolt on modifications. Interior shows very nice.
Turn key and go have fun!
Showdown Motors Inc.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door