702 N 1st St.
This 1966 Dodge Coronet 500 Is powered by its 383 4bb V8 engine and is backed up by its 727 automatic transmission. It comes equipped with power steering dual exhaust rear defrost am radio and is riding on its original steal rims hubcaps and redline tires. This is a an awesome driving turn key Mopar muscle car that is ready to jump in and enjoy. Its super solid inside and out with a very nice repaint in Dark green metallic paint. Its exterior paint and body is very straight and has been buffed to a brilliant shine. Its black bucket seat with full console interior is also in excellent condition. "" Life's too short to drive boring cars!""
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door