Gullwing Motor Cars Inc
2430 46th Street
Restored 1963 Jaguar XKE Series I 3.8 Roadster: Beautiful Matching Numbers Driver This desirable 1963 Jaguar E-Type 3.8 Roadster wears a beautiful driver quality restoration and is a matching number example. Grey with stunning red leather interior and black soft-top. Mechanically strong, this Jaguar runs and drives fantastic. It has excellent paint and chromework, along with an extremely clean underside. It starts instantly, shifts, steers, brakes, and handles wonderfully. An excellent opportunity to own and drive a highly collectible Series I 3.8 covered-headlight roadster. Restored and ready to be enjoyed by its next loving caretaker. Matching NumbersSuperb DriverDesirable and collectible 3.8 Series I Covered-Headlight XKENicely Restored Example of Jaguars Iconic E-Type Roadster $129,500
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door