2003 N. Broadway
Pittsburg , KS
1939 Ford Deluxe 2-dr. Sedan is in absolutely perfect condition from bumper-to-bumper.
The owner of this vehicle had bought this before he went into the service and sold it when he went into service and then he bought it again years later and restored it completely and did I say or mention this guy is The owner and founding machinist of a large professional/Commercial Machine shop...to say the least he is a very talented machinist.
His attention to detail is clearly evident in his restoration of this car and its been kept in is personal heated and cooled Machine shop (where @ 85 yrs. old he tinkers and turns out specialty machined items for friends & customers daily...he works/tinkers on something every day in HIS machine shop which is right across from the sprawling machine shop company building that he started years ago..He's my kind of guy & he still drives the the 39 ( the car he met & dated his wife in back in 19??) on special ocassions & to his car club events and road trips.
Ill add more information about this car and his 40 Ford truck when time permits.
In the meantime Ill let the pictures tell you about the car and Ill add more pictures ASAP.
Please dont hesitate to call text or email me for more information we are located in the center of the USA in Pittsburg, Kansas, which is 100 miles directly below Kansas City.
Those contact numbers and email addresses are listed below and we are in the central time zone and youre welcome to call clear up until 11 PM seven days a week.
Cell phone 620-249-7977
Business landline 620-231-CARS(2277)
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Chevrolet Chevelle two door hardtop
1932 Chevy 2-dr 5-passenger Coupe
1959 NASH RAMBLER AMERICAN 2-DOOR
74 PLYMOUTH ROADRUNNER
Dune Buggy-Dean Jeffries Buggy
1963 CHEVY BISCAYNE 2-dr Post
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door