VOLO AUTO MUSEUM
27582 VOLO VILLAGE RD
Body of frame restored to show condition. Gorgeous car, lime a big piece of jewelry. Being a Cadillac and it's massive size are impressive enough, the colors and high quality put it over the top. We are not talking about restoring a Mustang, the chrome alone on this car could push $10,000. There's enough metal in the bumpers to make a new Toyota!
EXTERIOR: All of the stainless trim has been polished like a mirror. The body is arrow straight with proper fit. Paint is a gleaming smooth finish. Jambs, rubber, glass are all excellent. New windshield. The gold emblems were replaced.
INTERIOR: Inside is beautiful. The 2 tone combination is sharp. The padded dash has been professionally restored. New white headliner sets the background for the chrome ribs. All of the upholstery is redone to factory standards, seats are recushioned. Carpet has sewn edges, including floormats.
TRUNK: Trunk compartment is fully lined and carpeted. Has complete jack and spare, even has the wooden tire wedge.
MOTOR COMPARTMENT: It is completely restored- rebuilt and detailed. Inner fenders and firewall are painted gloss white. You can tell all the components were apart and properly restored.
UNDERSIDE: Front wheel wells are painted gloss white. Chassis is painted gloss black. Front end is rebuilt, 4 new shocks, correct exhaust with mufflers and resonators. Solid metal floors with sound deadener.
This beautiful car also includes a professionally framed and matted literature display. For $44,000 you can feel like a million bucks!
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door