702 N 1st St.
Ready to jump in drop the power top and drive in your next home town parade is this nice driver quality 1966 Ford GTA Convertible powered by its 390 4bb S code engine and its Automatic transmission. This is a real deal GT Convertible that original came from the factory as a raven black car. It has now been painted red many years ago and looks real nice. It has a good driver quality finish inside and out. It comes equipped with dual exhaust wood grain steering wheel original am radio power top remote mirror aluminum radiator original white top on the car but has new black in in the trunk with a new black parade boot and is riding on a nice set of style steal rims with BFG RWl tires. Its black bucket seat with console interior looks great and is very comfortable. They only produced 4327 GT Convertibles in 1966 and there can't be to many left! It comes with some receipts some of which show the motor and transmission being rebuilt back in the late 80's. This Big Block Drop Top runs and drives great down the road and is a blast to drive.Door Tag info:76D 2dr Convertible 500 GTA Color Raven BlackB6 Trim Parchment/blackDate 14KDSO WashingtonAxle 4 3.25-1Trans 4 Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door