10th Anniversary Edition (X code in VIN)
*6.6L V8 403CI
*3-Speed Automatic Transmission
*T-tops - Glass
*Silver Anniversary paint scheme
*Silver Anniversary interior appears to be original
*4 wheel disc brakes
*Turbine style wheels
*Platinum & Gray w/ Red & Black Pinstriping
*T-Top Storage Bags
If you are looking for a cool Anniversary edition Trans Am this is your car. Car shows nice, runs and drives nice, all the gauges work, Air works. All the stickers on the doors are excellent, bottom of the doors are great. We have a lot of brochures and the original build sheet.
Showdown Motors - Dave 586-791-0778
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door