218 Meyers Drive
1962 Cadillac Series 62. VIN 62G039806. Original, number matching, 390ci V8 engine and Hydra-Matic 4 speed automatic transmission. Power steering. Power brakes. Wide Whitewall radial tires.
Straight and solid body. Code 12, Olympic White paint - looks good.
Wide whitewall radial tires.
Code 36 Turquoise interior. Good condition overall - presents well.
390ci V8 engine.
Original, matching numbers engine.
Hydra-Matic, 4 speed automatic transmission.
Dual exhaust, has a nice, mellow tone.
Runs strong and drives good.
Stops and handles good.
We are a licensed and bonded classic car dealer, located in Sherman, Texas.
** Please call us at 940-632-9454 to discuss the vehicle. **
Yes - WE TAKE TRADES. If you have a trade-in, please send photos of your trade, detailed information about your trade and the price you're looking to get for your trade.
All sales will be subject to document and state fees. All Texas residents will be subject to sales tax, document fees and state registration fees. By state law, all vehicles older than 10 years are sold as "mileage exempt", true mileage unknown.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1971 Dodge Demon Plum Crazy
2002 Kawasaki KZ1000P Police Motorcycle
1979 Ford Thunderbird 58k Miles
1972 Chevrolet C10 Pickup 350 Automatic
1958 Chevrolet Apache 3100 Short Fleetside Pickup
1962 Dodge Polara 500 383 Big Block
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door