702 N 1st St.
This Born and Raised California Car has spent its entire life out in there until a few weeks ago! It still supports its original black plates with its registrations and a folder full of receipts of work done on the car over the years. This 1964 Mercury Park lane Marauder 2dr fastback is one of only 2721 park-lanes produced in 1964 and this one was born in a Bittersweet Color. This sleek fastback is rock solid and still supports some of its original paint! It still supports its original black bucket seat interior with power locks and windows. It comes equipped with power steering power brakes dual exhaust black vinyl roof original clock radio and is riding on a nice set of American Racing Torque thrust rims. The moment i saw this Rare and unique fastback i new i had to have it. I could not walk by it with out taking a second look. I absolutely love this original Bittersweet color comes across as a peach color with a black vinyl top. Visit Coyote Classics online at coyoteclassics.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 641-512-4727 today to schedule your test drive.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door