516 E. Bristol St
Elkhart , IN
REDUCED ON SaT, 2 13 19 SAVE THOUSANDS! WAS $80,000.00
NOW $60,000 FIRM
ACTUALLY IS 2 CARS IN ONE,!!!
AS THE TOP W SHIELD, LIGHTS, HUB CAPS GO WITH THE CAR ALSO, SO YOU HAVE A TYPICAL HI END LIL DEUCE ROADSTER!SEE PICS - TWO - AT BOTTOME OF OTHERE PICS IN THIS AD PLEASE)
EXCELLENT CONDITION,# 2+ RATING
IS 20 YEARS OLD, HAS 32,000 MILES, BUT IS LIKE NEW, AND HAS BEEN
FANATICALLY KEPT UP, IS UNBELIEVABLY PERFECT - SEE PICTURES HAS NEVER BEEN TRAILERED, THIS BABY IS A DRIVER!
MUNCIE 4 SPEED
FULLY POLISHED HALIBRAND Q.C REAREND
STREET BOP TOP MERC HUBCAPS HEADLIGHTS WINDSHIELD INCLUDED
IVE OWNED THIS MECHANICAL MASTERPIECE OVER 5 YEARS CAL TEST ME NOW RAY S 574 849 5323 WE CAN DEAL
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
WOW SAVE THOUSANDS REDUCED ONLY 4490000 FIRM NO
39 FORD VERT KUSTOM ALL STEEL REDUCED 23990 FIRM
Groovy Classic 1969 Lincoln Continental Mark lll C
San Carlos , CA
46 FORD TUDOR IMMACULATE V8 REDUCEDX 18995 OBO
Fairmont , IN
1957 Chevrolet Bel Air 2-door convertible All-Stee
Fairmount , IN
1957 MERCEDES-BENZ SL-CLASS 190SL PRICE 174900
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door