1932 'glass Ford full fendered roadster, running boards. A timeless yellow with brown interior classic street rod. 427 GM c.i. V8 engine, dual exhausts, Weiand high rise tunnel ram intake manifold with 2 -4 barrel carburetors, tachometer, electric windshield wipers, head and tail lights, turn signals, Turbo floor shifter, stereo system, Mr. Gasket mechanical air scoop,205 70 14 Goodyear Eagle ST front tires, stainless braided fuel lines, ET wheels, 275 60 15 Goodyear Eagle rear tires, stainless steel firewall, stainless steel gasoline tank with copper neck and stainless fabricated trunk area, brown roll and pleated interior, a few paint chips needing touch up, etc. Slight material separation on seat. Nothing major anywhere.
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door