516 E. Bristol St
57 Chevy 2Dr. Hardtop BelAir
CoL Springs COL
1957 Chevy BelAir 2dr., ht.
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Your chance to purchase an excellent 57 Chevy BelAir. This is a driver, numbers do not match, but then the price is not $150,000.There are still a few minor items that could use some attention, perhaps yours? All glass is good. engine 327, Tachometer, Gauges, Muncie 4sp., Hurst Shifter, 3:70 gears, new dual exhaust (nice rumble) new Edlebrock 4bbl., 3/4 Cam, new alternator, tires, battery, fuel tank, fuel pump, electric front bucket seats. The interior needs some minor work but not to shabby. I have owned this car for about 3 years and have had considerable work completed since. She contains many new parts e.g. rebuilt speedometer, electric cooling fan, AM/FM radio and speakers, ignition switch, front wheel aluminum hubs, complete new suspension front and rear including shocks and springs, 2 sp. electric windshield wipers and too many more to mention. She holds a five year CO registration as a classic vehicle. If you are cool and ready to go cruising in a 57 Chev. 2dr. HT BelAir. call now. All reasonable offers considered. Terms, cash only.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
1963 CHEVY IMPALA 409 w/425 hp dual quad 4 sp
1929 Ford High-Boy All-Steel Restored Reduced20k
57 CHEVY BEL AIR 2 DR POST REDUCED- 29995 FIRM
1954 4-DR Plymouth Belvedere - $8750 REDUCED FIRM
W Palm Beach, FL
56 CHEVY WAGON RODDED REDUCED 22000 FIRM
Santa Rosa, CA
1941 Ford Pickup RODDED AC NEW MAGSTIRES REDUCED
Elkhart , IN
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door