516 E. Bristol St
57 Chevy 2Dr. Hardtop BelAir
CoL Springs COL
1957 Chevy BelAir 2dr., ht.
cylinders: 8 cylinders
paint color: black
title status: clean
Your chance to purchase an excellent 57 Chevy BelAir. This is a driver, numbers do not match, but then the price is not $150,000.There are still a few minor items that could use some attention, perhaps yours? All glass is good. engine 327, Tachometer, Gauges, Muncie 4sp., Hurst Shifter, 3:70 gears, new dual exhaust (nice rumble) new Edlebrock 4bbl., 3/4 Cam, new alternator, tires, battery, fuel tank, fuel pump, electric front bucket seats. The interior needs some minor work but not to shabby. I have owned this car for about 3 years and have had considerable work completed since. She contains many new parts e.g. rebuilt speedometer, electric cooling fan, AM/FM radio and speakers, ignition switch, front wheel aluminum hubs, complete new suspension front and rear including shocks and springs, 2 sp. electric windshield wipers and too many more to mention. She holds a five year CO registration as a classic vehicle. If you are cool and ready to go cruising in a 57 Chev. 2dr. HT BelAir. call now. All reasonable offers considered. Terms, cash only.
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
32 ford ELMIRAGE RACER SHOW CAR ROADSTER 60K FIRM
Elkhart , IN
1956 Ford Parklane IMMACULATE REDUCED 35995 FIRM
black plate 1961 buick invicta 4 door hardtop orig
Point Loma, CA
47 Make Mercury Convertible reduced 44995 firm
Santa Clara, CA
RARE 80 DATSUN 280ZX 10th ANNV MODEL REDUCED
64 Corvette Coupe Silver Blue 67995 FIRM REDUCED
Plant City, FL
RUSTY RIDES GALLERYView All
OLDRIDE ANSWERSView All
- I need to buy a 5 lug 17in. artillery wheel
- How do I get my avatar uploaded?
- Has anyone bought a car off of Harwell motors in Texas?
- My first car was Plymouth Fury. What was yours?
- What do you think was the ugliest classic car ever designed?
- We have inherited a field of 26 classic vehicles ranging from 40ish Cadillacs to 60ish Chevs- help!!
- chevy belair has a miss, running rough
- Is there a market for a 1959 Ford Escort 2dr station wagon
- 1964 chevy bel air v6 4 door